Randomness from today...
- I'm hungry.
- Husband and I are moving from our apt, to a HOUSE at the end of the month, so I'm packing.
- Three boxes packed so far today
- There's a bottle of Sriracha sauce on my coffee table
- I wish I had a project to share with you today...sadly I don't...soon!
- Moving is a lot of work
- I dread pulling out the stove to clean the sides (I'm a messy cook. Keepin' it real)
- I'm trying to decide whether or not I want to participate in a craft fair next Sunday
- I'm stalling because I hate packing
- We've had lots of out-of-state company lately, and still one more guest before we move
- I had a job interview on Thursday, in which I did not make a fool of myself...but that may be all that can be said for it.
- I don't generally idolize celebrities...but I can't help but think that Emily Blunt, and Kathrine (the Duchess) are two of the most beautiful women in the world...coincidence that one is a British Royal, and the other portrays a British royal in my favorite movie (The Young Victoria)?
- Better get back to the boxes
Random stuff in the packing corner